Machine Operators / Packers
Marietta, GA 30062
Manufacturing plant located in Marietta currently has 10 immediate openings for Machine Operators and Packers.
The ideal candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must have at least 2 years of recent machine operation and packaging experience.
- Ability and flexibility to work 12 hour shifts (including weekends).
- Heavy repetitive lifting required (40 pounds).
- Steel toe boots.
- Must be able to work standing for the complete shift.
As in all manufacturing environments, you will be required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as a high visibility vest, hearing protection, eye protection, etc.
- Two 12-hour shifts, fast paced requiring walking and standing
- 1st Shift: 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- 2nd Shift: 6:00 PM – 6:00 AM (+$1.00/Hr Night-Shift differential pay)
- Two-week repeating schedules as follows: Su, We, Th. then, Mo, Tu, Fr, Sa.
- Shifts rotate once per year in October and your schedule should allow for this
CANDIDATES FROM COBB COUNTY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
EMAIL US TODAY: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior machine operation experience required.
Must be able to work in INDUSTRIAL ENVIRONMENT
Heavy lifting required. Steel toe boots.
No bus line please.
Drug test and background check.