Machine Operator in Lapeer, Michigan (2nd shift)
Lapeer, MI 48446
- Operates machines per operator instructions
- Able to understand tooling characteristics and change machine tools.
- Understands gauging, part quality adjustments, and machine adjustments.
- Completes all required paperwork
- Ensures that all environmental, health, and safety procedures are followed.
- Keeps work area neat and clean.
- Knowledgeable of material safety data sheets and where they are located
- Actively participates in meetings and training sessions
- Other duties as assigned
- HS Diploma/GED or 1 year related work experience
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, high production environment
Machining experience is preferred.