Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- Processing orders and cutting rolls of paper to client specification
- Operating a machine
- Reading a tape measure and following measurements
- Computer skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Preparing machine for production
- Regulating machining by setting and adjusting controls.
- Maintaining winder by observing operations; detecting malfunctions; inspecting parts; securing all guards.
- Resolving production problems by altering process to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional instructions if needed.
- Informing supervisor when supplies (i.E. Tape, banding, stretch film, cores, core plugs, headers) are low.
- Enforce all safety and processing procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe work place in accordance with standards.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Machine Operator experience - Preferred
- Must have steel-toed shoes