Oshkosh, WI 54901
Would you like an extra 13 weeks off a year? This company gets very creative with its work schedule to help employees maximize time off and to be able to attend kid sports events and other family events.
Looking to add team members to several Machine Operation Units. Will start as a Trainee/Helper and if have the desire and gain the required skills may be promoted to Machine Operator.
- Must have strong math and measuring skills
- Must have strong work ethic and be reliable
- Ability to follow directions, work in a team environment and be honest
- Must be able to stand a full 12-hour work shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work in hot/cold temperatures
- Must be able to work a 12 hour swing shift (7 am - 7 pm and 7 pm - 7 am).
To help employees balance work and home the schedule is posted beginning of the year so you are able to plan in advance for time off along with balancing time off between shift changes to allow your body to adjust.
Another perk with this schedule is you will have 13 full weeks off in addition to PTO.
Starting pay is $13.50/hour. With overtime and bonuses potential to earn over $15/hour.