Oshkosh, WI 54901
Immediate full-time openings for people who would like to begin a career in manufacturing. If you are unsure whether college is the right path for you or if you need to build your funds for future education this could be the job for you. We believe our employees are the key ingredient to our success. By striving to develop and train people dedicated to working as a team and providing this team with the appropriate leadership and resources we are able to accomplish our goals.
Looking to add team members to several Machine Operation Units. Will start as a Trainee/Helper and if have the desire and gain the required skills may be promoted to Machine Operator.
- Must have strong math and measuring skills
- Must have strong work ethic and be reliable
- Ability to follow directions, work in a team environment and be honest
- Must be able to stand a full 12 hour work shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to work in hot/cold temperatures
Must be able to work a 12 hour swing shift (7am 7pm and 7pm 7am). To help employees balance work and home the schedule is posted beginning of the year so you are able to plan in advance for time off. Another perk with this schedule is you will have 13 full weeks off in addition to PTO.
Starting pay is $13.50/hour. With overtime and bonuses there is the potential to earn over$15/hour.