Oshkosh, WI 54901
Here is your opportunity to start as an entry level machine operator and grow in responsibility. Casual and laid-back environment with paid breaks and no mandatory overtime. This could be just the job you’ve been looking for! Currently hiring for 2nd and 3rd shift.
- Maintain equipment and work space in a safe manner
- Run equipment to meet accepted production rates
- Perform machine change overs
- Perform basic troubleshooting and maintenance
- Use a calculator to maintain production paperwork accurately
- Maintain quality check sheets and make adjustments as needed to materials and equipment to stay within customer specified quality standards
- Train crew in safe and efficient methods of packing and stacking
- Inform Lead Person or Plant Manager about crew performance
Shift: Monday-Friday 2:00pm-10:00pm
Overtime as needed
- Stand and/or walk for entire shift
- Safely lift up to 50lbs
- Repeated bending, twisting and hand/wrist motion for packing or loading
- Strong math and measuring skills
- Legible handwriting to fill out production and quality reports
- Basic machine maintenance skills for troubleshooting and repairs
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and desire to grow with the company
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.