Manitowoc, WI 54220
Duties include Machine Operations, Packaging and Shipping:
- Prepare machine for production by ensuring all parts are clean and in proper running condition.
- Regulate machine to maintain product specifications and maximize efficiencies.
- Inspect all products to achieve 100% quality compliance
- Complete preventive maintenance requirements; troubleshoot malfunctions; obtain assistance as needed.
- Monitor raw materials level to ensure consistent production.
- Maintain production and quality logs.
- Cross train on conversion equipment.
Packaging and Shipping:
- Package finished products for shipment
- Identify and accumulate products needed to fulfill customer orders
- Prepare customer orders for shipment
- Maintain packaging and shipping logs
Hours: Monday – Friday 3rd Shift 11:00pm – 7:00am (Train on 1st shift 7:00am – 3:30pm)
- A willingness to learn and utilize that knowledge to maximize quality output
- A team player with superior problem solving and decision-making skills.
- A desire to do what it takes to ensure customer satisfaction
- A proactive communicator that seeks opportunities for improvement.
- Fork lift experience preferred, but not required
- Basic math skills required
Qualified Staffing can help you get noticed. We have the inside scoop and the contacts to get you in front of real employers with active job needs. Apply today with Qualified Staffing and our team of experienced Recruiters will help you make sure you have a winning resume and know what to expect during the interview to get that job offer.
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.