Louisville, KY US
Are you looking for a Machine Operator position? Are you looking for a Direct Hire Opportunity? Qualified Staffing is hiring for a company in Louisville, KY!
- 2nd shift (Mon-Fri 4:00pm-12:00am)
- Overtime will be offered based on needs
- $19-21 per hour+ (Could be more depending on experience)
- Monitor and explain deviation from expected Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Complete any machine and task specific training as documented on Operator Development Plan. Perform necessary Operator Checklists.
- Perform data collection of quality measurements as directed. Correct any deviations from quality standards in order to produce product within specifications.
- Monitor and respond accordingly to any deviations within SPC charting.
- Communicate problems, progress reports and continuous improvement ideas to management staff, maintenance and production personnel.
- Perform maintenance tasks as outlined by Maintenance Manager and in response to machine malfunctions. Troubleshoot machine and process issues.
- Responsible for personal development by establishing SMART goals, requesting regular meetings with their managers, volunteering for plant improvement teams, requesting additional training, requesting involvement beyond their immediate job responsibilities, seeking higher education opportunities including continuing education classes and meeting or exceeding their self-development and performance goals. Provide suggestions for training topics.
- Promote and participate in good housekeeping habits to ensure plant appearance exceeds management and customer expectations.
- Ensure all daily, weekly and periodic cleaning tasks are performed as outlined in the Master Cleaning Schedule.
- Maintain accurate production reporting documentation.
- Responsible for active participation on plant teams and activities including safety, quality, sustainability, community involvement, OEE, maintenance, employee wellness, brainstorming and continuous improvement which are required to create and maintain a World Class environment.
- Operate Powered Industrial Truck, Boom Lift and Scissor Lift per OSHA regulations rules and guidelines.
- Urgency, accountability, business ethics, professionalism, self-motivation
- Act as Person In Charge in the absence of a member of management
- High School diploma or GED equivalent and successfully complete the entrance examinations and interviews
- Previous Machine Operating experience is required