Louisville, KY 40219 US
Job Title: Machine Operator
Our client is a reputable manufacturing company, specializing in the Die Forming industry for over 85 years. We are currently seeking those inpiduals: a) that are just getting started and want a career, future and longevity, or b) experienced Machine Operators, to join this team and contribute to our client’s production process. If you have a background in machine operations and are looking for a new opportunity, with a great company we encourage you to apply.
Call immediately for more information:
As a Machine Operator, you will play a crucial role in our production department, ensuring the efficient operation of various machines and equipment. The ideal candidate has experience in assembly operations, follows safety protocols, maintains cleanliness, and works collaboratively with a team. This position requires attention to detail, adherence to quality standards, and the ability to meet production targets.
1. Receive training on various assembly operations, including toggle locking components, gluing end caps to handles, riveting, etc., to produce high-quality parts according to inspection logs.
2. Learn minor set-ups on equipment within the designated time frame set by the department supervisor.
3. Maintain and manage kan-bans, calipers, and gage inspection dates.
4. Accurately fill out all necessary paperwork and inspection logs in a timely manner, as instructed by the supervisor.
5. Prioritize safety by ensuring all guarding is in place and all pinch points are well guarded.
6. Adhere to the weight limit of lifting no more than 40 pounds to prevent injuries.
7. Keep work areas clean, organized, and free from hazards.
8. Collaborate closely with other operators, demonstrating a team spirit and effective communication.
9. Meet or exceed hourly assembly rates to contribute to the production goals.
10. Embrace continuous improvement projects and actively participate in cost reduction programs.
1. Previous experience as a machine operator in a manufacturing environment.
2. Strong commitment to safety protocols and practices.
3. Ability to follow instructions, inspection logs, and quality standards.
4. Physical capability to lift up to 40 pounds and perform repetitive tasks.
5. Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy and precision.
6. Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
7. Willingness to adapt to changing priorities and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
8. Open-minded and receptive to continuous improvement initiatives.
9. High school diploma or equivalent.
Shift Timing: 7am-3:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Pay: $15-18/hr, depending on experience.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. If you meet the qualifications and are ready to take on this exciting opportunity, please submit your application today!