Lapeer, MI 48446
Do you like to work in a fast paced environment? Our client is looking for a real go-getter to run their CNC Mills machine.
1st and 2nd shift available
- Measure dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments
- Mount, align, and secure work pieces on machines, using hand tools and precision measuring instruments
- Stop machines to remove finished work pieces
- Efficiently run production of automotive components
- Maintain the highest level of quality by constantly monitoring and measuring the features of the parts produced.
- Maintain the expected level of housekeeping
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Experience using calipers & micrometers is preferred
- Ability to read blueprints
- Basic computer data entry experience
Sound good? Call us today to schedule an appointment to apply and interview with one of our AWESOME Staffing Coordinators!