Howell, MI 48843
Responsible for setting up CNC Lathe, Blanchard grinder, all drilling/tapping machines, carious other mills/lathes, and running quality parts per work order.
- Performs fixture and set-up procedures for all CNC operations using established records and tools.
- Performs inspection checks using micrometers, verniers, indicators and gauges to ensure that all parts are run to proper specifications.
- Relays data to CNC programmer.
- Performs minor maintenance on CNC lathe and tools.
- Must be experienced in how to set up and run quality parts on the Blanchard grinder.
- Have at least five years of experience in operating machine shop equipment.
- Must be able to read blueprints, micrometers, verniers, and indicator gauges.
- Must be able to use basic calculator, have basic math skills and use a scale accurately.
- Must be familiar with various carbide insert grades and geometries