Howell, MI 48843
Responsible for setting up CNC Lathe, Blanchard grinder, all drilling/tapping machines, carious other mills/lathes, and running quality parts per work order.
1. Performs fixture and set-up procedures for all CNC operations using established records and tools.
2. Performs inspection checks using micrometers, verniers, indicators and gauges to ensure that all parts are run to proper specifications.
3. Relays data to CNC programmer.
4. Performs minor maintenance on CNC lathe and tools.
5. Must be experienced in how to set up and run quality parts on the Blanchard grinder.
- Have at least five years of experience in operating machine shop equipment.
- Must be able to read blueprints, micrometers, verniers, and indicator gauges.
Must be able to use basic calculator, have basic math skills and use a scale accurately.
Must be familiar with various carbide insert grades and geometries.