Harrisonburg, VA 22802
Are you a skilled Machine Operator searching for a change? Stop looking and apply! Currently recruiting for Press & Print Operators!
- Operates machinery start, stop, jog, clean, etc.
- May be required to lift up to 30 lbs. Repeatedly
- Removes, cleans and replaces print press equipment, such as; enamel and printer rollers
- Uses and understands specification sheets. Sets-up/changes-over and maintains proper adjustments on assigned machinery to conform to the specification sheet for that job
- Develops and maintains the correct pressure and registration between the plates and ink in order to obtain a clean, clear impression of the material being printed
- Examine work in process and finished materials to ensure quality standards and accuracy of printing is being maintained
- Continuously monitors the quality of the tubes they produce and initiates corrective action for substandard quality
- Accepts responsibility for the completeness and accuracy of all information and reports they generate.
- Resolves technical problems with presses, inks and other components as necessary
- Makes required quality checks and records the results on quality control sheets
- Monitors the scrap they generate to keep it within acceptable levels.
- Strives to be a good team member and to promote team effort.
- Performs all regular daily, weekly or monthly maintenance on assigned machinery according to determined schedule
- Performs housekeeping duties to include cleaning floors, work benches, work tops, inside and outside of machinery and drying ovens.
- Other duties as assigned, inside or outside of normal work area or department
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
1. We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
2. Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
3. We respond to every job applicant within 24 48 hours.