Fowlerville, MI 48836 US
Are you looking for an entry level position? Are you looking for a company that you can advance in positions and learn new skills? This full-time position in Fowlerville, MI is looking for employees to join their growing team! Our client was established in 1991 and has since been producing quality parts and products for many leading automotive companies. They are hiring Machine Operators for 1st & 2nd shift. Pay is starting at $15.50/hr. Option of overtime on the weekends. APPLY TODAY!
- Run production; operate manual CNC machinery, to include finishing, deburring, packaging and inventory
- Complete daily worksheets and inspection sheets
- Measure and mark dimensions and reference point for subsequent machining
- Verify conformance of finished product to specifications
- Fit and assemble parts into completed or partial assembly when needed
- Ability to accurately record work performed and materials used
- Maintain and operate precision machinery, shop equipment/tools
- Continuous production of quality and safe product(s)
- Maintain and promote a clean work environment which includes tools, machines, equipment, ad company property
- Must be able to understand and to follow written and verbal communication
- Basic shop math skills
- Must have A+ attendance
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24 – 48 hours.
- We only work with the best client companies.