Fenton, MI 48430
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Auto Cad, Visual Manufacturing experience desirable.
- Experience with SolidWorks preferred. Knowledge of manufacturing processes, fixtures & tooling. Electrical controls background a plus.
- Familiarity with quality engineering requirements and practices is beneficial.
- Understanding of engineering standards and procedures, familiarity with ISO 13485 preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are reprehensive of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- The noise level in the work environment is fairly low and is representative of the light industrial manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work Monday Thursday, 6: 00 4: 30 pm; overtime, and Saturdays as required