Appleton, WI 54913
Looking to work Monday-Friday and have your weekends off? Would you like the opportunity to perform a variety of fabrication tasks? Our client has over 55 years of extensive experience in numerous types of bulk storage and handling systems. Call us today for an immediate interview and find out how we can connect you with this wonderful opportunity.
- Set up and operate CNC Mitsubishi Laser and CNC Cincinnati Brake Press. (Will also set up and operate a manual brake and shear.)
- Work with the CAD dept if a print needs clarification.
- Help schedule maintenance for the machines, troubleshoot minor issues and make sure the tooling inventory is properly managed.
- Perform first piece inspections and spot checks to ensure continued quality.
- Must be able to read and understand measuring tools such as a tape measure, caliper and micrometer, have strong math skills and ability/willingness to cross train on all machines.
- Programming experience helpful but not required.
- Shop supervisor supports a very cohesive team environment with growth opportunities based on performance.
Hours: 5 AM - 2: 30 PM, Monday-Friday