Appleton, WI 54914
Family owned company is growing and looking to add more staff to their manufacturing area. They offer paid breaks, relaxed work environment and you are eligible for monthly production bonuses that can add up to $3/hour to your wage. Current schedule is a 45 hour work week so eligible for overtime to help earn more money. This is a 2nd shift position which offers an extra $1.00 shift differential.
- Operate a CNC machine that is already programmed for the production of pallets
- Previous machine operating experience in a manufacturing environment
- CNC experience would be helpful but not required
- Attention to detail
- Math and measuring skills
- Willingness to assist in other areas as needed
- 2nd shift: 4: 30pm - 4: 00am, Monday-Friday
- $15.00 an hour including the shift differential
- This is a temp-to-hire position offering full benefits upon hire.