Appleton, WI 54914
Are you tired of just being a number in a sea of production workers? Do you want to go to work and have the president and owner know you by name?
Here is your opportunity to become a key part of a company’s success by performing to the highest of standards. Our client is a leader in the field of converting and distribution of industrial and food grade papers. As a machine operator, you are actively involved in the set up, and efficient operation of rewinding equipment.
Let us use our relationship with this client to get your resume noticed and get the hire offer.
- Operate all functions of a rewinder, slitter and sheeter to produce product to correct specifications
- Make roll changes, take samples, label and pack product, and stretch wrap finished loads.
- Assure all jobs are run in accordance with all written manufacturing specifications including manufacturing packing specs, customer specs and standard operating procedures.
- Properly complete all paper work including production reports, enter accurate data into production software.
- Work to minimize job change-over, machine start-up, shut down and clean-up time.
- Troubleshoot rewinder quality and mechanical issues.
- Measure twice before you start cutting to ensure measurements are correct.
- Check all orders for accuracy, ensure that rolls and components correctly match the work order, before you start
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:00pm
- At least 2 years of machine operating experience within a manufacturing industry
- Strong math skills to include multiplication, division and working with fractions/decimals
- Strong measuring skills
- Mechanically inclined with ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Able to work independently, being accountable and taking ownership of production
- Able to stand for entire shift
- Forklift experience preferred