Machine Operator/General Assembly
Clarkston, MI 48346 | Assembly
SEVERAL IMMEDIATE AVAILABLE MACHINE OPERATOR/GENERAL ASSEMBLY OPENINGS
Our Client in Clarkston, MI is looking add Assemblers to their production team!
Well established company for over 50 years and obtaining many certifications and awards.
Client manufactures electronic part needs for the Agricultural, Industrial, Heavy Truck, and Automotive markets.
Customers include OEM Fortune 500 Companies as well as other Mid-Size Manufacturers.
Machine Operator/General Assembly - Assembling manufactured parts for major industrial customers.
- 6+ months previous manufacturing experience
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Close attention to detail
- Follow rules and instructions
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- FLEXIBILITY IS A MUST
Hours: ALL SHIFTS IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
1st Shift - 6am to 2pm
2nd Shift - 2pm to 10pm
3rd Shift - 10pm to 6am
FULL TIME; 48hrs per week - 8 HRS OVERTIME @ $18/hr
Pay Rate: NOW STARTING AT $12/hr; If HIRED after 90 days - Rate increase to $13.27!
CURRENT & ACCURATE Resumes are REQUIRED
Second interviews will be conducted at facility
- Must possess two years of current work history
- Must be able to pass thorough criminal background screening
- Must be able to pass 10-panel pre-employment drug screen
We Go To Work For You!
Qualified Staffing offers Full-Time Employee Benefits!
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card - Full access to online pay stubs
- 6 Paid Holidays*
- Vacation Time*
- Disability Coverage