Qualified Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/60515/logos/square1.png https://www.q-staffing.com https://www.q-staffing.com true
Machine Operator - 2nd Shift
Clifford, MI 48727 US
2023-03-23 2023-04-30 Employment Type: Contract to Perm Industry: Manufacturing Job Number: RB953119224
MACHINE OPERATOR – 2nd or 3rd Shift Are you stuck in the wrong job? Let us help you escape! Our client is a certified manufacturer of small and medium sized gears used for military, trains, planes, space equipment and more. They are currently looking for experienced machine operators for 2nd and 3rd shifts in their Clifford facility. Are you looking for a small-town atmosphere with big opportunities? Then this is the place for you. Pay rate is $16.00 per hour. Work schedule is 2nd shift 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm and 3rd shift 11:00 pm to 7:00 am. APPLY TODAY WITH QUALIFIED STAFFING LAPEER! Duties:
- Fabricate, assemble, fit, fasten, install, hand finish and/or test products or perform other handwork such as welding, cutting, molding, painting, and packaging
- Set-up operator or tend production machinery
- Move and/or control the movement of materials, supplies, and finished goods to be designated locations within the facility and or onto vehicles for shipment
- Inspection of parts as required
- Maintain appropriate records
- Empowered to initiate corrective actions when problems, which impact the quality of the product and/or the quality of the system are identified
- Any and all job duties and other duties as specified by the Supervisor. This includes but is not limited to cleaning, reassignment to another area/department, etc.
- Reading, writing and math skills equivalent to a high school diploma or GED level of knowledge
- Working knowledge of relevant technical and non-technical materials
- The ability to read micrometers and blueprints
- The ability to perform calculations with whole numbers quickly and accurately without a calculator
- The ability to sort objects into sets or categories on the basis of color, size, shape, quality, etc.
- Physical demands require frequent reaching (above and below bench level), handling, finger usage, bending/squatting and lifting of up to 40 pounds
- Environmental conditions include exposure to noise, high and low temperatures, atmospheric conditions, and moving mechanical parts of equipment, tools or machinery
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24-48 hours