Qualified Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/60515/logos/square1.png https://www.q-staffing.com https://www.q-staffing.com true
Machine Operator (1st shift) Flocking Dept
Lapeer, MI 48446 US
2023-03-23 2023-04-30 Employment Type: Contract to Perm Industry: Manufacturing Job Number: SE1892179330
MACHINE OPERATOR (Flocking Dept) – 1st Shift Are you an experienced machine operator? Do you want to start your career in manufacturing? Our client, a leader in plastic injection molding, is interested in you-regardless of your experience level! Work schedule Monday through Friday, 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM with Saturday overtime 4:30 AM to 3:00 PM. Starting pay $13.00 per hour with room for advancement. APPLY TODAY or CONTACT QUALIFIED STAFFING LAPEER at (810) 664-0573 Summary:Operate flocking machines, glue, and/or packing of parts that are used in manufacturing finished products meeting quality standards. Qualifications:Ability to stand for long periods of time. Follows directions correctly as instructed and ability to pay attention to detail. High school diploma or GED is required. Job Responsibilities:
- Operate flocking machines according to written and verbal instructions.
- Sign Operator Acknowledgement Sheet in Job Instruction book to verify criteria for each job ran.
- Read job book and sign an Operator Acknowledgment Sheet for each job not run in a month or longer.
- Responsible for tools and equipment as assigned to operator.
- Required to run jobs to their processed cycle time.
- Required to scan information into scan guns to report production to shop order including scrap.
- Responsible for part quality.
- Pack parts as directed in the Job Instruction book.
- Required to follow instructions when performing secondary operations.
- Notify shift supervisor if problems arise with flocking department equipment.
- Gluers are to check glue fixtures during course of shift and clean when required.
- Sorting and reworking of parts as described by shift supervisor or quality inspector.
- Obtain In-House Audit Quality form from QC to record sorting information.
- If required, responsible to go to customer’s facility to sort suspect parts.
- Clean area around flocking and assembly equipment.
- Know and follow all TS-16949 and ISO-14001 policies and procedures.
- Adherence to Company Policies and Regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24-48 hours.