Farmington Hills, MI 48335 US
Are you an experienced Machine Builder who is looking to make a move? Check out this opportunity.
Our customer is a worldwide leader in the integration of wheel and tire assembly and test systems.
Shift: 5am - 3pm
Pay rate: $25 - $30 based on experience
• Fits and assembles components according to assembly blueprints, manuals, and knowledge of machine construction.
• Analyzes assembly blueprint and specifications manual, and plans machine building operations.
• Align components for assembly, manually or with hoist, screws, bolts, weld parts together.
• Properly and safely use a variety of power tools including saws, grinders, sanders, drills.
• Verifies conformance of parts to stock list blueprints, using measuring instruments, like calipers, gauges, and micrometers.
• Intermediate experience with Bridgeport, Lathe & surface grinder.
• Ability to fully operate forklift and crane.
• Layout procedures and set up of machine installation.
• Shipping and receiving capability: help to ship and receive equipment.
• 10 – 15 years’ experience.
• Must be detailed oriented.
• Trained and authorized to operate forklift.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Able to communicate clearly and effectively.
• Ability to work over-time to meet project deadlines.
• Willing to learn new skills.
• Able to travel to client sites.
• High school diploma, technical certification or equivalent education required.
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
• We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
• Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
• We respond to every job applicant within 24- 48 hours.