MIG Welder (1st and 2nd Shifts)
Moody, AL 35004
We are seeking full-time, temp-to hire _MIG Welders in Moody, AL _for immediate hire. Our client is an established leader in the manufacturing industry and has been providing quality merchandising solutions nationwide for over 70 years. They work with many materials including sheet metal, wire and tube, as well as outsourced materials such as wood, injection molded, and vacuum formed plastic. Allowing them to provide custom merchandising solutions and multiple mediums from their domestic manufacturing plant.
A MIG Welder for our team on this assignment will be asked to weld small parts for display shelves using no larger than a 1/2 bead.
**Schedule / Pay: **(overtime required)
1st Shift: 5: 00 am - 3: 30 pm at $12.00/ hour
2nd Shift: 3: 30 pm - 2: 00 am at $13.00/ hour
The following is an example of some of the tasks you may be asked to perform daily working at this position:
- MIG Welding
- Tack Welding
- Operate other power tools
- Before being hired, you will be required to test your skills at the manufacturing facility. Do you have what it takes? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Apply online and contact us for an interview at:
2231 Victory Lane, Suite 800
Hoover, AL 35216
- Previous experience in MIG Welding.
- Good attendance record.
- Reliable transportation to arrive at work on time.
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
- Lift up to 40 lbs. Occasionally.
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for 10 12 hours.
- Grasp, grip, reach, pull, push, bend, squat, kneel or balance.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Must provide and wear everyday steel toed shoes.
- Adheres to all quality guidelines.