MIG & TIG Welder/Fabricator
Taylor, MI 48180 US
Are you an experienced Fabricator/MIG-TIG Welder looking for a new opportunity? Our client in Brownstown, MI is looking for a Fabricator/MIG-TIG Welder for their 1st shift. Our client specializes in full-service sheet and tubular metal fabrication company. They provide metal prototype and production parts for various industries. They also specialize in CNC machined components, robotic welding, bent tubular products (tube bending), CNC press brake, powder coating, laser cutting, turret punching, stamping, and assembly services.
Pay rate: $18+ based on experience
- Fabricating and assembling structural metal products according to job order, verbal instructions, and blueprints.
- Developing layout and plans sequence of operations.
- Applying knowledge of basic shop math, trigonometry, stock allowances for thickness, machine and welding shrinkage, and physical properties of metal.
- Locating and marking bending and cutting lines onto work piece.
- Setting up and operating fabricating machines.
- Welding parts together parts.
- Designing and constructing templates and fixtures.
- Fabricating and assembling sheet metal products.
- Interpreting blueprints; laying-out and building fixtures; fabricating parts to drawing, fixtures and vehicles with minimal direction.
- Processing parts (form, cut, grind, weld, clean, finish, assemble, package and transport).
- Must have MIG-TIG experience.
- Ability to operate hand grinding tools as well as other shop tools needed to complete work.
- Forklift experience required.
- Fabricators must have 2-3 years' experience.
- Welding experience required. Must be able to pass a weld test.
- Interpret blueprints, lay-out and build fixtures, fabricate parts to drawing, fixtures and vehicles with minimal direction.
- Must have general inspection knowledge.
- Understand and be able to apply basic shop math and trigonometry.
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday
pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24 – 48 hours.
- We only work with the best client companies.