Auburn Hills, MI 48326
- Implementation of a manufacturing control (MES/MOM) system including validation.
- Develop and provide end user training.
- Coordinate with manufacturing engineers to develop efficient fabrication methods.
- Analyze MES/MOM system to optimize manufacturing processes.
- Identify and develop enhancements to the system.
- Monitoring the production processes supervisory control and automated control.
- Managing the process sensors, analyzers, actuators and instrumentation.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting manufacturing software, controls and processes.
- Liaison between Engineering and IT.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering is required.
- Ability to setup networks, firewalls, application permissions, environment variables, ISS setup, etc on Windows Server.
- Experience with SQL, SSRS or similar BI platform
- Experience with MES/MOM (SIMATIC IT preferred)
- Knowledge of PLM system (Teamcenter preferred)
- Knowledge of controls and communication with PLCs and OPC Server.
- Knowledge of manufacturing concepts: materials, lots, orders, bill of process, OEE, SPC, ISA-95
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills is required.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required.