Marietta, GA 30062 | Warehouse
Manufacturing plant located in Marietta currently has 10 immediate openings for MACHINE OPERATORS.
The ideal candidates must meet the following requirements:
Must have at least 2 years of recent machine operation experience.
Ability and flexibility to work 12 hour shifts (Including weekends).
Heavy repetitive lifting required (40lbs).
Steel toe boots.
Must be able to work standing for the complete shift.
As in all manufacturing environments, you will be required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as a high visibility vest, hearing protection, eye protection, etc.
- Two 12-hour shifts, fast paced requiring walking and standing
- 1st Shift: 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- 2nd Shift: 6:00 PM – 6:00 AM (+$1.00/Hr Night-Shift differential pay
- Two-week repeating schedules as follows: Su, We, Th. then, Mo, Tu, Fr, Sa.
- Shifts rotate once per year in October and your schedule should allow for this
CANDIDATES FROM COBB COUNTY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
EMAIL US TODAY: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior machine operation experience required.
Must be able to work in INDUSTRIAL ENVIRONMENT
Heavy lifting required. Steel toe boots.
No bus line please.
Drug test and background check.