Logistics Warehouse worker
Vance, AL 35490
Logistics company looking for employees with the "right" attitude. This means you are able and willing to work hard, ability to show up to work on time, dedication, and drive.
Opportunity to be hired on after 90 days or 480 hours.
- Forklift--entry level to skilled
- Parts picker
- Zero tolerance for tardy or absence of work
- Must really want to work
- Must be willing to pass pre-employment background and drug test
- Must have reliable transportation
- Experience is a plus but not required. They are willing to train safety and skill set.
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to go to www.q-staffing.com and apply now!
- Must be eligible to badge at Vance facility
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
- Must be able to commute to Exit 100 McCalla for 1st week training and to Exit 89 Vance after that.