Dalton, GA 30721
The Line Leaders are responsible for safe, consistent daily operation of the production line. In addition, they are responsible for ensuring low waste, high yield, and the best quality product for our customers. Under the direction of the Shift Supervisor, the Line Leader guides the production process and controls process changes.
- • Responsible for ensuring that the overall work flow of the lines and process are met in a timely manner.
- • Mentor and develop team members.
- • Ensure that a high quality of housekeeping, safety and quality standards are maintained and improved in the area.
- • Under the guidance of the Shift Supervisor, responsible for organizing and directing work and team assignments.
- • Meets production requirements by following and enforcing productivity, quality, cost, and customer standards.
- • Reads and analyzes production specs to determine production requirements.
- • Responsible for ensuring that all finished products are within quality specifications.
- • Troubleshoot production problems as they arise and put corrective action in place to assure the issue is resolved completely.
- • Adhere to the policies and procedures of Hanwha Q CELLS.
- • Perform other duties and special projects, as assigned by management.
• Minimum 2 years of manufacturing experience
• Certified as Product Technician
• Must be able to perform the essential functions and physical requirements of the job. • Candidates must have a satisfactory work record without attendance or performance-related job disqualifications.
- • Must have experience troubleshooting day-to-day product issues and the ability to correct them via adjustments, layout or procedural changes.
- • Must possess strong leadership skills, a positive attitude, and ability to treat all team members with respect.
- • Physical qualifications – able to:
- • Lift 50 lbs
- • Walk/stand throughout each shift
- • Operate fork lift
- • Microsoft Office software proficiency
- • Senior Product Technician certification