Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Calling all Line Leaders with Assembly experience! Come join a leader in the fire protection industry dedicated to high quality products.
*Perks and Benefits*
- Air conditioned
- SUPER clean facility
- Great management
- Chef on staff ($4/day for lunch)
Reporting to the production manager, the Production Line Leader will be responsible for ensuring that all shift personnel adheres to all production requirements in a safe and effective manner.
The Line Leader position will monitor the production efficiency, quality and regulatory requirements, and report any deviations.
The Assembly line leader will also be responsible for the efficient start up and shutdown of the lines on a daily basis. In addition, they will also assist in the manufacture of the product.
- 2 to 5 years experience within an assembly environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with a can do approach to problem solving
- Basic IT skills including Microsoft office package knowledge.
- Ability to lead/direct and mentor direct reports
Call our office for more details at (810) 664-0573