Tuscaloosa, AL 35405 | Medical Office
LPN's needed at Forest Manor Nursing Home. Full-time and part-time positions available for 3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am. They offer a competitive salary, great benefits, good working conditions, and are well staffed. Part-time or full time positions available.
- Recording a patients medical history accurately
- Taking and recording measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observing patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc
- Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
- Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as eating, bathing etc.
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc., clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions
Please email resumes to: Recruiter.Tuscaloosa@q-staffing.com
- Proven experience as LPN or RN
- Ability to undertake a variety of diverse care tasks and work in a multidisciplinary team
- Familiarity with hospital health, safety and sanitation standards and procedures
- Understanding of confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices
- Excellent knowledge of medical and hospital terminology
- Good knowledge of MS Office and data entry
- Perfect physical condition and stamina
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Compassionate and able to handle stress
- Successful completion of LPN or RN license program is a must