Tupelo, MS 38801
Law firm in Tupelo, MS is searching for a legal secretary with prior experience to work in a temporary position for 2 - 6 weeks.
The candidate must have good communication skills on the telephone and in person.
The job will require answering the telephone, greeting clients, billing, scheduling, organizing inter-office tasks, preparing litigation pleadings, and other legal paperwork.
A strong work ethic is a must and the candidate must be a self-starter, be able to work in a very fast-paced environment, work well with others, have good multi-tasking skills, and be able to work independently.
Temporary, Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Please read the requirements below before applying to the position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Skills and requirements:
- 2+ years' working experience as a Legal Secretary (preferred)
- Familiarity with MS Office and Excel (Will be required to take an assessment)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to take direction
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Must be able to type at least 60 wpm. (Will be required to take an assessment)
Education: Associates Degree