Learning & Development Specialist 1
Jeffersonville, GA 31044
- Designs and develops customized learning curriculum, from conception to implementation, which includes classroom, online, and blended solutions and facilitates to all levels of the organization.
- Conducts discovery meetings with internal and external business partners of all levels to define learning objectives in order to ensure impact can be measured and is linked to business goals.
- Manages learning projects, with various levels of scope and complexity, and ensures timely execution of high quality deliverables while adhering to all deadlines.
- Works directly with all levels to determine learning and delivery expectations in order to create learning schedules and timelines.
- Assesses participant engagement and knowledge transfer, and makes independent decisions to implement mid-course adjustments.
- Recommends comprehensive learning solutions to business leaders when skill gaps are observed.
- Collaborates with business partners to drive compliance in mandatory operational learning programs, to include Academy and regulatory-related certifications, in support of the business.
- Empowered to make judgment calls for self and business in emergent situations with little to no direction.
- Develops a thorough understanding of Academy policies, procedures and safety rules.
- Responsibilities may change; team members may be required to perform other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study or equivalent years of related work experience required.
- 4+ years of related experience required.