Winchester, VA 22602
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!
Existing since 1964, our client provides customers the very best in production machining and fabrication solutions. Very clean and organized facility!
This position is Monday-Friday from 7 AM - 3: 30 PM
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS, Apply and schedule today!
- Setup and operate all manual Lathes and other machine tools
- Choose setups and set parameters on cutters
- Choose setups and work holding devices
- Read/understand blueprints and sketches and create manufacture/processing plan accordingly
- Inspect parts in process and at completion
- Use of all measuring instruments
- Understand use and application of standard cutting tools
- Ensure on time delivery by meeting goals and objectives
- Track time on individual jobs
- HS Diploma/GED
- 5 years shop experience
- Good mathematical skills, including trigonometry
- Mechanical knowledge, material handling, cutting, machining, computer knowledge
- Ability to operate truck, forklift, jib, gantry, and overhead cranes