Manitowoc, WI 54220
Prepare and operator Mazak Laser to process and produce high quality products
- Responsible for operation, loading and unloading material and parts, proving programs, operating controls, setting offsets, deburring and inspection of quality parts for conformance to requirements.
- Study and interpret drawings, manuals, specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished product, sequence of operations and set up requirements.
- Ensure production rates are met or exceeded.
- Detect equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjust machine within capabilities, controls or control media as required.
- Report all machine malfunctions to management.
- Operate a press to assist production during periods of downtime
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Hours: Monday – Friday 3:15pm – 11:45pm
- CNC Laser programming and operating experience is required.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to lift 50-70 lbs. on occasion
- High school diploma or GED required.