Lake Orion, MI 48362
Are you looking to work at a world class aerospace company who values their employees just as much as their products? We have a great opportunity for Laser Operator on 1st shift at a great facility in Lake Orion.
Summary of Position The Laser Operator is responsible for working with Quality, Design, and Assembly to help ensure projects meet customer specifications. The Laser Operator will inspect machined components, weldments, purchased components, etc. For conformance to engineering drawings and specifications.
- Independently operate FARO Laser Tracker with Verisurf Software to perform inspection, ensuring project meets customer specifications
- Produce easily understood and visually appealing inspection reports that include written descriptions, 3-D pictures and data tables
- Evaluate equipment and work with customers and manufacturing team to develop and perform measurement plans for inspections, alignments and reverse engineering
- Focus on manufacturing demands by prioritizing tasks and meeting scheduled deadlines
- Seek ways to improve/streamline inspection methods and communication channels