Cartersville, GA 30120
Are you looking to get into the coal and engineering industry? We have the perfect job for you! Our client is a leading coal supplier, looking to hire a lab assistant to their team. This is a temp-to-hire position that has the opportunity to be hired on full-time (with benefits!) after 90 days. Apply now!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Weigh test samples and record in lab record
- Assist in cleaning molds used by the Physical Testing Personnel
- Utilizing techniques by the MTRF for preparation of samples for testing
- Handle job assignments as determined by the management of the MTRF
- Occasionally operate a forklift
- High School Diploma or GED
- Computer and Laboratory experience - Preferred
- Knowledge of forklift operation
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Follow verbal and written instructions
- This position requires attention to detail in the tasks the employee is asked to complete. The employee must ensure that all necessary safety measures are taken to limit the employees exposure to dangerous situations.
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- 1. We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
- 2. Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- 3. We respond to every job applicant within 24 48 hours.