Appleton, WI 54914 | Plumber
Take pride in your work and learn from the best with a locally owned and operated company! Our client has been providing the finest quality residential and commercial plumbing service for over 60 years. They also provide excellent septic system service. There is currently an immediate need for a Licensed Journeyman Plumber who will is capable of taking ownership of the field work they perform. This will be a direct hire position.
- Install and maintain water and sewer lines, as well as kitchen, bathroom, and laundry fixtures and appliances.
- May be called upon to do work in residences or businesses therefore must be capable of both small-scale and large-scale work.
- The focus of this position will be field work for new construction, but will also be involved with residential remodeling and commercial.
Monday – Friday 6:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Must be a Licensed Journeyman Plumber
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience doing field work as opposed to service work
- Must be able to read plans and carry them out using tools of the trade
- Must have the strength to lift heavy pipes and the dexterity to maneuver in small spaces.
- Must be able to perform many jobs without direct supervision.
- Valid WI driver’s license with good driving record is required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.