Lapeer, MI 48446 | Retail
• Greet customers as they arrive at the store / counter and ask them how they would like to be assisted
• Listen to customers’ requirements closely and provide them with information on available pieces and sets
• Show customers their desired pieces and provide information such as setting types, stones and cuts
• Provide customers with information on prices and any associated discounts or deals
• Assist customers in making decisions to buy jewelry pieces or sets and suggest alternatives and complementing pieces with clothes and other accessories
• Lead customers through the buying process by boxing, wrapping, and bagging their purchases
• Process cash and credit card transactions
• Send out thank you notes to customers and keep them in the loop regarding new arrivals
• Arrange displays on a regular basis and ensure that all displays are properly locked and secured
• Ascertain that all pieces of jewelry are locked up in assigned storage places at the end of the day
This is a full-time position. Work hours are 9:00am - 6:15pm, Monday - Friday and 9:00am - 3:15pm on Saturday. You will get one day off during the week when you work a Saturday.
Candidate MUST have retail experience, be professional, and comfortable selecting pieces for customers.
Basic computer skills are needed to operate the POS system.
Must be able to work 2-3 Saturdays per month and every Saturday in December.