allen park, MI 48101 US
As an Inventory Coordinator, you should have complete knowledge of the inventory processes and familiarity with various inventory management systems. Moreover, you should possess excellent analytical skills, strong problem-solving abilities, and exceptional housekeeping skills.
• Develop, implement, and maintain inventory management systems
• Track and manage inventory movement
• Ensure all documentation related to inventory flows is complete, accurate, and filed correctly.
• Monitor inventory levels and identify purchasing needs
• Word processing, database, and spreadsheet knowledge
• Coordinating and handling daily operations promptly
• Identifying and resolving any issues in the inventory management and processes
• Researching and developing ways to improve the inventory management process
• Examining if the supplies received are as per the order and in proper condition
• Returning and replacing any damaged products
• Exceptional housekeeping skills
• Flexibility to complete tasks that support the team's mission