Inspection & Packaging - 2nd shift
Lapeer, MI 48446
Here is what you will do...
- Ensure quality of manufactured goods.
- Inspect goods as they are finished.
- Inspect components, sub-assemblies, and assemblies.
- Perform quick visual inspections.
- Perform complex tests using instruments and equipment.
- Test, measure, and analyze products.
- Perform inspections.
- Ensure company is meeting the standard codes in the manufacturing process.
- Record pass/fail grade of products.
- Produce reports.
- Count number of products tested or inspected.
- Weigh product and samples to verify packaging weight.
- Compare color, shape, texture, or grade of product or material with color chart, template, or sample to ensure consistency.
Will need to train on 1st or a split shift until you are acclimated to the job.
- Good computer skills
- Previous manufacturing experience
- HS Diploma / GED