Inside Sales Rep
Columbus, MS 39701
A Columbus company is seeking a qualified individual for the position of Inside Sales. This individual must be a highly organized and efficient professional with the ability to prioritize day to day responsibilities. Individual must possess strong communication skills and have the ability to multi-task. Individual will be responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction with distributors, rep groups and sales managers by assisting with orders, product questions and any additional queries. The position will report to the Director of Inside Sales at the Columbus office.
- Process and manage all sample order requests.
- Responsible for order entry, processing, confirmations, follow up correspondence concerning pricing, shipping, traffic, accounting, etc.
- Periodically manage and/or assist with special projects.
- Monitor outstanding sample report to maintain order flow and shipment.
- Field phone calls and manage requests for information pertaining to pricing, product information, date code, order status, etc.
- Assist with main office phone relief.
- Coordinate mass mailings/shipments (literature, catalogs, new product flyers, special promo offerings, etc.)
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- High school diploma required.
- Experience in a (NON-RETAIL) customer service or sales setting.
- Experience with Southware, A plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Ability to excel in a team environment
- Must demonstrate self-motivation at high level of independence.