Flint, MI 48503 US
- Create and monitor production delays and tickets itemizing impact on production scheduled units.
- Interact with team members to receive and respond to customers and salespeople’s inquiries on time.
- Be the primary contact point for salespeople to obtain order, materials, and delivery status information.
- Develop quotes for standard and custom truck equipment installations
- Organize and manage complex quote reviews and provide quote detail report
- Report out updates for delays and holds on Fleet or Pool units.
- Research and source new equipment and components required for quoting
- Manage CSP part receiving reporting to Fleet accounts.
- Serves for scrap sale or disposal sales
- Manage chassis holds and releases
- Provides applicable build options or solutions for delays and production stoppages.
- Administer and report out build changes as updated per delays and stoppages
- Coordinate with customers/dealers to obtain adequate information/estimates.
- Coordinate with Management to obtain approvals on order reviews from Fleet work
- Coordinate with Manufacturing to obtain approval for manufacturing changes
- Anything else reasonably requested by Management.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred; certification in sales or work-related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24– 48 hours.