Clintonville, WI 54929
Industrial painting opportunity available with America s leading manufacturer of industrial and military grand cargo handling equipment. Their long history of engineering high-quality sophisticated solutions for the most demanding military implementation has earned them a prestigious brand name as the go-to source for its word-class products used by every military branch.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity that provides a full benefit package upon hire. There are 4 levels of responsibility within the paint department and pay will depend on where candidate is placed.
- First Shift: Monday - Thursday, 6 AM - 4 PM
- Second Shift: Monday - Thursday, 3: 45 PM - 1: 45 AM
Pay: $14 - $20 (depending on skill level)
- Apply required paints, maintenance of booth and paint equipment
- Visually inspect for defects
- Log jobs and times into the computer
- Operate all lifting and moving devices.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting
- Spray applications on larger assemblies and final coats to more complex assemblies,
- Use and calibrate inspection tools.
- Perform minor touchup and repair work using paint guns, orbital sanders and other related tools.
- Use brushes to paint by hand the areas that cannot be reached with a spray gun.
- Lay out logos, symbols or designs on painted surfaces according to blueprint specifications using measuring instruments, stencils or patterns
- Final coating of complex assemblies to a higher-level finish
- Perform automotive quality finishing, custom coats when required, mix paints to match color specifications or vehicles original colors.
- Most tasks are performed with little supervision.
- 1-5 years industrial painting experience
- Basic computer skills
- Must be medically able to pass health requirements to be permitted to work in the paint area.
- Each level requires strict attention to detail and has a different pay scale which will determined after an interview.