Clintonville, WI 54929
Exciting full-time opportunity available with America’s leading manufacturer of industrial and military grand cargo handling equipment. Their long history of engineering high-quality sophisticated solutions for the most demanding military implementation has earned them a prestigious brand name as the go-to source for its word-class products used by every military branch. This is a full time, temp to hire opportunity that provides a full benefit package upon hire. There are 4 levels of responsibility within the paint department and pay will depend on where candidate is placed.
- Apply required paints, maintenance of booth and paint equipment
- Visually inspect for defects
- Log jobs and times into the computer
- Operate all lifting and moving devices.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting
- Spray applications on larger assemblies and final coats to more complex assemblies,
- Use and calibrate inspection tools.
- Perform minor touchup and repair work using paint guns, orbital sanders and other related tools.
- Use brushes to paint by hand the areas that cannot be reached with a spray gun.
- Lay out logos, symbols or designs on painted surfaces according to blueprint specifications using measuring instruments, stencils or patterns
- Final coating of complex assemblies to a higher-level finish
- Perform automotive quality finishing, custom coats when required, mix paints to match color specifications or vehicles’ original colors.
- Most tasks are performed with little supervision.
Shift: Monday-Thursday 6:00am – 4:00pm, overtime on Fridays as necessary
- 1-5 years industrial painting experience
- Basic computer skills
- Must be medically able to pass health requirements to be permitted to work in the paint area.
- Each level requires strict attention to detail and has a different pay scale which will determined after an interview.
Level 1: Entry level requiring minimal experience painting component parts only
Level 2: Minimum of 1-year industrial painting experience
Level 3: Able to demonstrate all level 2 skills
Level 4: Able to demonstrate all level 3 skills
Qualified Staffing can help you get noticed. We have the inside scoop and the contacts to get you in front of real employers with active job needs. Apply today with Qualified Staffing and our team of experienced Recruiters will help you make sure you have a winning resume and know what to expect during the interview to get that job offer.
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.