Industrial Maintenance Technician
Bessemer, AL | Automotive
Job Responsibilities (Other Duties May Be Assigned)
- Maintains Industrial Manufacturing Equipment using Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, PC, and PLC skills
- Trouble shoots equipment to component level
- Performs root-cause analysis on all equipment, initiate permanent / preventative solutions
- Welding and small part replication a plus utilizing site maintenance shop
- Maintains documentation of work performed
- Follow all safety rules, policies, and procedures. Take a leading role in the safety & housekeeping committee
- Actively participate in the quality improvement team
- Performs preventative and predictive maintenance
- Manage spare parts inventory
- Keeps all equipment, tools and work areas clean to promote a total quality environment
Send resumes to email@example.com
Candidates must have at minimum, an Associate's degree in Industrial Maintenance or equivalent relevant "on the job experience." Must be able to maintain all the documentation in our preventative maintenance software.
This position requires an experienced Industrial Manufacturing Equipment Technician that requires minimal supervision. The successful candidate will utilize his / her diverse skill set that includes
- Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, PC, and PLC Skills. Robot experience (Fanuc, Motoman etc.), AB PLC experience and related to repair these systems is a valuable plus.
- Five years prior experience troubleshooting equipment down to the component level and performing Root-Cause analysis on equipment failures.
- The technician must have computer skills and be able to maintain basic computer worksheets.
- Must be able to effectively converse with Equipment Vendors help desks.
Must be available for all shifts