Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Milwaukee, WI 53219
Seeking a mid-level Industrial Maintenance Mechanic for a progressive plastics recycling operation. Specifically looking to hire an individual capable of preforming repair installations and preventative maintenance on equipment and processes throughout the facility.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues and problem as well as anticipate potential future problems.
- Determine the root causes of any failures and then working to choose the best repair options available.
- Develop preventative maintenance programs/schedules to minimize downtime.
- Develop and maintain Safety programs for all equipment.
- Develop and maintain service and repair records for all equipment.
Hours: Monday – Thursday 3:30pm – 2:00am
- 3-5 years working as an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
- Some secondary schooling and/or vocational training would be a pus
- Experience with plastics recycling equipment (granulators, hammermill, augers, conveyors, blowers, etc.)
- Flexible to work when needed to minimize downtime (Need to be on call 24 hours)
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.