New Albany, IN 47150
Interested in working for an award-winning, global manufacturing company? Do you have experience in the plastic injection industry? Our client in New Albany is seeking Industrial Engineers for 1st shift. Apply today!
You will develop strategies to improve production efficiency and reduce manufacturing cost.
- Great benefits package!
- Team environment
- Implement production projects to improve quality and efficiency
- Conduct labor and material cost analysis
- Identify critical points within the production process, for quality control checks
- Create assembly and system flow charts, for manufacturing processes
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in industrial engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with technical drawings and blueprints
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Education: Four year college degree or four years' experience in quality inspection or quality engineering, ASQ certification as a Certified Quality Technician or any combination of education or experience that would create equivalency.