Qualified Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/60515/logos/square1.png https://www.q-staffing.com https://www.q-staffing.com true
Industrial Electronics Maintenance Technician
Holly, MI 48442 US
2023-03-29 2023-07-07 Employment Type: Permanent Industry: Manufacturing Job Number: HB476282113
Maintenance Team Members support the production, quality, cost and safety goals of the manufacturing operation and plant facilities. All skilled personnel are responsible for preventive maintenance, process and equipment improvements and effective troubleshooting. Key Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic components and equipment systems (Involving circuits, relay logic, wiring, motors, etc.).
- Write, program, troubleshoot, modify and/or repair programmable logic controllers, robotics, and other electronic equipment.
- Perform all administrative tasks to include documentation of work in both written/electronic forms.
- Ability to problem solve and continuously improve safety, quality, and productivity.
- Attention to detail to ensure that all jobs are completed in a manner that eliminates overlooking potential hazards and remain in compliance with OSHA and other safety requirements.
- Experience with integrating lean principles into everyday troubleshooting and repairs Experience in Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Vision system, Automated screw feeding system, and Allen Bradly PLC and Controls experience.
- Experience with Fuji lines (required)
- Associates degree (or higher) in a technical field with background in electrical manufacturing.
- 3+ years hands-on industrial maintenance experience that includes electrical principals while installing, maintaining, and/or troubleshooting equipment on a regular basis.
- Military hands-on experience that includes some electrical principals while installing, maintaining, and/or troubleshooting equipment on a regular basis will be considered.
- Available to work any shift for training purposes including overtime, holidays, weekends and shutdowns.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical, electrical schematic and part prints to improve overall equipment efficiencies.
- Must be able to provide own tooling to include basic power tools.