606 South Tennessee Street Cartersville, GA 30120 | Electrician
QSS-Ashton Staffing in Cartersville is seeking candidates for an Industrial Electrician position now available in the Bartow County area. This is a direct hire opportunity with an industry leader in fiber manufacturing and sustainability.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have 2+ years of on-the-job experience (preferred)
- Good working knowledge of new and replacement PLC, drives, motors, heaters and programming
- Be able to troubleshoot and wire in new and replacement PLC, drives, motors, heaters and programming
- Be safety cognizant and oriented
- Work effectively in a team as well as independently
- Electrician Certification is a plus
English communication skills & HS Diploma/GED required. Must meet physical and cognitive requirements. Competitive rates with excellent benefits & work environment.
To be successful this position has the following requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Be able to perform job duties as assigned that have physical and cognitive requirements
- Fluent in reading, writing and communicating in English
- Good math skills and time management skills
- Provide attention to detail and follow instructions
- Be able to work 12 hour shifts, plus every other weekend
- Well versed in drives, PLC's and VFD
Our client, based in the Bartow County area, is a leading manufacturer of polymers and fibers. They supply for residential, commercial and automotive companies.
They offer competitive rates with excellent benefits & work environment.
This is a direct hire opportunity for their 3rd shift team. Pay starts at $25/hour. After 90 days a review is given which may result in an increase in pay. After teaming with this company for 2 years they offer a $1500 bonus!
Take a step towards your new career and apply today!