Hydromat Operator - 2nd shift
Lapeer, MI 48446
Are you mechanically inclined? Do you like to work with fast paced machinery? Then WE WANT YOU!
Our client is looking for someone who can:
- Measure dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments
- Load aluminum bars on feeder and sure that the pars are properly loaded and fed into the machine
- Efficiently run high volume production of automotive components
- Clear chips from machining areas and sift hoppers for bar ends
- Maintain the highest level of quality by constantly monitoring and measuring the features of the parts produced
- Maintain the expected level of housekeeping.
Do you meet these requirements?
- HS Diploma/GED or some job related experience
- Experience using micrometers and calipers
- Read blueprints
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Basic computer knowledge
If so, call (810) 664-0573 today to schedule an appointment to apply and interview with one of our Staffing Consultants