Human Resources and Marketing Manager
Columbus, MS 39705 US
Qualified Staffing is searching for candidates for a Human Resources and Marketing Manager for a Columbus, MS medical practice. This position is responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the overall clinical and business operations for the medical group.
This position will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities of the practice and ensuring that the practice operates smoothly and efficiently. Responsibilities generally include management of support staff and providers, ensuring compliance with regulations and laws, ensuring the delivery of high-quality patient care, and ensuring overall efficient and effective operations.
- Oversee daily operations of the practice.
- Assist in developing and implementing the business and strategic plan.
- Participate, oversee, interpret, and recommend changes to all clinical and business operational policies and procedures.
- Work in conjunction with Accounting and Insurance Departments on all financial processes.
- Develop, project, and manage practice budgets.
- Participate in the evolution and refinement of quality improvement processes.
- Provide staff with feedback to ensure information accuracy, patient care quality, and adherence to organizational policies, procedures, and standards.
- Participate in recruitment and retention of staff.
- Evaluate performance and recommend merit increases, promotion, and disciplinary actions.
- Resolve issues relating to staffing, facilities, equipment and supplies.
- Maintain compliance with governmental regulations and industry requirements.
- Enhance operational effectiveness, emphasizing cost containment and high-quality patient care.
- Evaluate effectiveness of assigned practices and provide appropriate follow through related to internal and external customer service.
- Investigate, evaluate, take appropriate action on patient complaints.
- Work as the privacy official and ensure the practice is following all legal requirements.
- Represent clinic and interact with regulatory agencies, insurance carriers, industry representatives and other professional and community groups.
- Develop and maintain consistent levels of networking activity with representatives of other community organizations and businesses.
- Create and distribution of marketing and public information media regarding the practice's mission in or to promote goodwill and cooperation within the community.
- Develop and manage marketing plan and budget.
- Drive the practice's brand strategy, including assistance with redefining and reimagining the current brand strategy to ensure that it is properly aligned with the practice's values and goals.
- Create, source, and edit copy for marketing materials. Manage marketing distribution channels, including website, email, social media, and print.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in business administration, Human Resources, or related field. Master's degree in related field preferred.
- 401K and defined benefit plans
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee service and product discounts.