Human Resources Administrator
Louisburg, NC 27549 US
Human Resources Administrator
Part-time - 20 hours per week
Do you have Human Resources experience and seeking a part-time position? Our client is seeking someone to assist their HR department. This job will not last long, so apply now!
- Develops, plans and implements goals and objectives, policies and priorities of the human resources programs designed to help the organization achieve its mission.
- Develops and implements human resource management systems designed to hire, train, motivate and retain employees.
- Works with management, department heads, supervisors, and employees in identifying and addressing conflict, communications barriers, or other problems that negatively impact morale and productivity; facilitates conflict resolution and problem-solving.
- Coordinates the recruitment and selection programs; writes advertisements; screens applications assist with developing interview questions; participates in interviews; maintains records; assists with reviewing screening methods; ensures proper reference checks, background investigations and pre-employment testing.
- Administers and maintains the classification and pay system; reviews and participates in determining starting salaries; recommends compensation programs; analyzes compensation issues such as compression and recommends approaches; administers FLSA.
- Conducts training needs assessments and provides or coordinates training for employees and supervisors; develops and conducts new employee orientation and other related programs; coordinates team building.
- Provides internal consultation on performance evaluation program, performance pay program, various incentive and recognition programs; participates in determining if programs achieve objectives and are consistent with organizational vision and values.
- Reviews, research, and recommend various benefits programs; administers FMLA and other leave programs; conducts open enrollment; ensures cost effectiveness of structure and providers of benefits; coordinates wellness programs.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state, and local laws, regulations, guidelines; maintains vigilance on court cases and legislation that impact; researches and implements.
Education and Experience:
- Graduation from a college or university with a major in public administration, business or related human service field and experience of a progressively responsible nature in human resource management; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have considerable knowledge of the theory, principles, and practices of human resource management.
- Ability to develop long term plans and goals for the human resources programs and set priories.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of personnel records and discussions.3Ability to apply judgement and emotional maturity to difficult issues.
- Knowledge of the trends, modern technology, and human resource management information systems.
Apply at www.q-staffing.com
For more information, you can call or text 919-556-1201.
Walk-ins are always welcome!
934 Durham Rd., Ste E
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits packet to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation and holiday pay, and 401K!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- Weekly pay
- Referral Bonuses
- We respond to every job applicant within 24-48 hours.